Jakarta – Creatine or creatine is a compound that is naturally found in the body’s muscles. You can increase production by consuming creatine foods or supplements. The main benefit of creatine is increasing muscle mass.
This substance is commonly consumed by bodybuilders and athletes in general. For women, creatine is also beneficial for beauty because it influences skin rejuvenation and also helps shape an ideal body.
What is Creatine?
Reporting from the WebMD site, creatine is involved in making energy for muscles. 95 percent of creatine is found in skeletal muscle.
This substance can be obtained from red meat and seafood. For example beef, shellfish, cow’s milk or goat’s milk
However, to increase exercise performance and muscle mass, a higher creatine content is needed, which is obtained from supplements. Creatine supplements can come in powder, tablet, capsule, drink, or energy bar form.
Benefits of Creatine for Women
Creatine can be consumed by men and women, whether athletes or not. The benefits are the same. But women may like the following benefits of creatine:
- Building an Athletic Body
- Physical exercise or going to the gym has now become a lifestyle for many women. One thing that is hoped for is to get an athletic body shape.
Quoted from the Mayo Clinic website, creatine helps you increase your endurance during physical exercise. Strength and muscle mass will increase along with the amount of calories burned due to exercise.
- Prevents Skin AgingCreatine can also prevent skin aging through creams that contain creatine and a mixture of other ingredients. In early research, benefits were obtained when applying the cream to the face every day for six weeks.
Reporting from aircraftgalleries.com, creatine prevents aging by helping repair aging skin cells due to exposure to UV rays, age factors, and accelerating the development of new skin cells.
- Prevent Weak Muscles Due to Age
- As explained on the PharmEasy website, as women enter menopause, estrogen levels decrease. This can weaken muscle and bone function. Creatine supplements and regular exercise can increase the body’s endurance.
- Prevents Muscle and Bone Diseases
- Creatine supplements combined with exercise can prevent muscle, bone, ligament, tendon and nerve injuries. In addition, it can prevent sarcopenia or a muscle disorder characterized by reduced strength and muscle mass as well as decreased physical performance.
- Improves Brain Health
- Not only muscles, creatine supplements also improve the cognitive performance of the brain. It can also maintain brain health in old age.
Creatine Side Effects
Creatine supplements are relatively safe to consume. However, there are possible side effects for some people. Quoted from the Cleveland Clinic website, here are some possible side effects of creatine:
Weight gain due to water retention (not due to fat)
Nausea and vomiting
Excessive sweat production (hyperhidrosis)
So, those are the benefits of creatine for women and the benefits in general.rokokbet rokokbet SHIOWLA https://lamarieeatelier.com/-/bo-toto-online